CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 2, 2010

New Chapter - Engagement

We've been friends for 9 years and they are the first couple who went to the next chapter of life. Congrats and Bravo! my friend, Alan who manage to 'capture' her, the sweet and lovable Nicola!
Many planning had been going on around for both of them about their future... and so do i!
i have to plan my budget on food and shopping the most i would say, for their wedding dinner gift* though it will only happen a year after lols.

The Solo CKK

Samuel & Chloe - the expression of his, tells me that they're next!

Hon: Cheng! you're taking forever to take a picture me and my babe! don't care i eat first!

The Last But Not Least, Alan & Nicola! our couple of the year!

No comments: