CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I am BLESSED

1) Car got kissed by anonymous in parking lot One Utama (without my existence on the spot)
 - the mechanic gave me a Discount for the repair =)

2) Laptop went into ICU during my HOLIDAY!
 - The Doctor healed it even gave it an extra antidose of antibiotic without extra charge =)

3) Went to Renew my passport - but unable to get it back on the same day due to overload renewal. by the time its done, error occurred and have to re-do my passport on the day i collect my passport. Waited for extra an hour plus.
 - I got my very own quality time to relax my mind for an hour plus =)

4) My shoes were thrown from 3rd floor to Ground Floor by some naughty little girl (neighbour)
 - Fortunately, the shoe still in good condition and i found it before it starts to rain after few minutes =)

5) Got summoned.
 - makes me cut down on shopping and pay for my own mistake

6) Locked myself between two doors
 - with just a phone call, my family were there for me to save me

7) Bought Mamee from Guardian, eat half packets only realized its expired*
 - To remind myself, check the expiry in future. And i DID! =)

8) Being Broke due to Laptop and car repair, i skipped my monthly facial.
 - Mom prepared bitter grout and seaweed drink for my sensitive skin =)

Much more to go, but its enough for me to realise i am blessed all the time =)

2 comments:

Blur Pei said...

is good u have your +ve thoughts~
keep it up and good luck to u!

i like no.6 the most. hehe~

CatHeRinA LeE said...

hahaha Thank you Pei! =)

i believe good luck will come to everyone of us!!

Cheers!